We work with you
Ancestor Discovery offers a range of genealogy services and products to suit your needs.
Choose one of our packages or design your own.
Family history services
- Comprehensive research journal
- Copies of all images and documents
- Professional summary of the completed research
- GEDCOM for use in any genealogy software program
- Pedigree charts and family tree
- Analysis of DNA results related to your research goal (if applicable)
- Family history books just for you
- Free personal genealogy consultation & access to resources
- Record lookups in online subscription services (eg Ancestry, FindMyPast) as well as numerous other sites
- Lookups can be for the most common records, eg births, deaths, marriages, census, immigrations
- Copying & transcription service.
- Research areas include, but are not limited to the following:
- Australia and New Zealand
- British India (to 1947)
- United Kingdom
- Republic of Ireland
- Europe (international agents used for research in local archives)
- USA (research conducted using online resources only).
Personalised research plans
- Consultation to identify all relevant information
- Identification of record collections and sources
- Development of a research plan for you to undertake your own research
- Guided support and ongoing mentoring if required.
- Digitally restore damaged photos
- Enhance faded images
- Provide archival storage solutions
- Create beautiful family tree charts and posters.
Web site development
- Create your very own family history web site using WordPress or The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding (TNG)
- Designed to be easily viewed and shared with family and friends
- Guidance with online content
- Help with promoting the site to attract visitors and previously unknown relatives
- Technical support if required.
0409 642 499 (Int: +61409 642 499)
Copyright 2020 Ancestor Discovery. All rights reserved.